Sunday, February 22, 2009

A very manly Christmas

My nephew Parker wanted to give his friends Christmas gifts, and so he came up with the idea of giving them each a bottle of Apple Beer along with a package of Pop-Tarts. His friends LOVED the gifts, and suddenly he had many new friends appearing out of the woodwork, hoping that they too would receive such a cool gift!

The thing I loved most about it, though, was the way he presented the gifts: with a big old piece of duct tape to stick the two things together. Very cool. Very manly. Very Parker.


1 comment:

Paige said...

I find it hard to believe nobody has discovered this post yet, and I get to be FIRST. That is a coooool gift for a guy. I know lots who would love it. In fact, I'm going to suggest that John do the same thing for the guys at work for Christmas -- then he can give the women doilies or something. Your blog is nifty.