Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tag

My sweet friend Janet tagged me in this blog game, so here goes!

Rules:
Go to your picture files. Open the 6th folder, and the 6th picture. Post it on your blog and tell the story of the picture. Then tag 6 people.
Here is my photo:
This is my cute Mom at Coney Island. Behind her is the famous Nathan's hot dog stand, where every 4th of July they have a hot dog eating contest. Just to the left of where the photo ends is a huge digital clock counting down, in seconds, to when the next 4th of July Coney Island hot dog contest will be held. For some strange reason, this never made it into my list of "1000 Things to See Before You Die".

Now I now tag Joe, Rebecca, Ms. Clack, Gabe, Paige, and Dave, but please know, each of you, that I will love you anyway if you choose not to participate. And, I'd love others who I haven't tagged to feel free to join the fun too!

5 comments:

Rebecca Clack said...

Oh, Ray DREAMS of going to Nathan's hot dog place! When we were in NYC, Rose and I spent every penny we had on theater tickets, and Ray's "indulgence" was getting as much street food (and as many NYC hot dogs) from every vender possible!
If we could have figured out how to use the Subway to get to Nathan's it would have been top of his list!

Paige said...

This game actually looks doable. I'm going to play along. And I have to agree -- your Mom is cute -- but also brilliant, absolutely true blue, and funny along with that. Thanks for tagging me!

Janey said...

Thanks for playing, Cindy. What an awesome picture! I need to follow your example and get out more! :)

Joseph said...

Hi Cindy,

Here's the result of my effort.

http://workingtowardsomethingbetter.blogspot.com/2009/03/tag.html

Becca's Blog said...

Fun Cindy! I did follow your tag and did one on my blog too.:) Thanks for that! That was fun.